Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Info on Wards Squire10

66Squire10

I had a Squire10 tractor given to me. It came with a manuel for a Landlord 350/351. I am now in the process of completely rebuilding it and would appriciate any info anyone can give me. Need to know how to find the correct color for repainting, it has a mfr# 990359. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Hi and welcome to the club.First I think the Squire you have is the same as the landlord.As far as color I almost bet you will have to get it match from a piece of the tractor.Find a piece that did get that much weather,Hope this help Tony

Try the inside of the hood or side panels to get color I got a snowblower that was bronze/gold and white at auction once.

Good luck with the restoration/rebuild. We love to see pictures of the progress. As for the color, you might try an automotive paint store that does custom mixing. They can sometimes match up a color if you have a sample, as mentioned above. If you can't locate an auto paint supplier, ask a body shop operator in your area. Tacey

Welcome to the site glad to have you. Everybodys already gaven you good advice on the paint matching. You might find the auto stores matching the paint a little pricy. If you can fing it on the shelf at tractor supply it will be about $25.00 a gallon. good luck and have lot of fun.

Hello Vincent and welcome to the club! I have a 66 MW Squire 10 that is gold/bronze with black accent and red and white pin stripes my father bought new. The metalic gold/bronze will need to be color matched for the restoration. I have not repainted mine yet, but the best color location on my tractor is the cross bar the seat rests on when down. The mower deck, if you have the original was also painted the same gold/bronze. The decals will be difficult as well, but some of the Simplicity 101 decals will work. Good luck and keep us posted on the progress.

Thanks everyone for the info. I do have pictures witch I will post. Hopefully I will have it done before spring.