Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Any one have one of these?

ambler

Sunstar vac system for 60" deck, to bad it's not reversed for the 720 and 2000 rpm. I think these came both ways 540 & 2000 rpm.

I had one, bought it complete with lawn cart and hoses for $100.00. I saw the lawn cart behind a garage of a guy I knew. I saw him at the quick stop and asked him if he wanted to sell it. He said yes but I had to take everything that went with it. I was expecting a big price and asked him how much. He said $100.00 I told him I would meet him at his place in 15 min. The Vac unit had only been used twice, I knew the original owner and the current owner had never used it. I kept the gate as that was what I was missing on my cart and only reason for buying it. I sold the Vac unit and lawn cart the next day at the Orange Mass show for $475.00 to a person that only want the lawn cart and I would not split it up. I bought it after 6 pm Friday night sold it before noon Saturday. I could have got more for it but a good gate for my cart and $375.00 was a good profit and quick turn over.

Its a sunstar pto vac 1690990. Engine speed for any sunstar deck. Yes Dave and John it is familiar. Thought I would set up 1 1920 with turbo and wide body cart and the other with this and see which one I like best for the leaves. Still not down yet here. Damn walnuts are everywhere.