Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simplicity lawn contest

Nick

I surprisingly received my retro styled hat from the Simplicity beautiful lawn contest that ran from June 15 through September 15. Quite surprised I had won the hat since I had submitted my photo in late August and they were only giving away 500 hats.

Hey, I agree about the time frame. I sent my photo in Aug also and recieved my hat about a week ago. I'm not complaining, I was just surprised that I recieved one. I had figured they had all been distributed. I really like the fact that they changed the style from last years. I hope they continue with the contest and continue to change the cap styles.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob-B
Thats excellant hey! So can we see the photo that won that cool cap? Rob
I submitted a photo that I had taken last year. Can't seem to find it at the moment. This year I didn't use any tractors to cut the lawn. My brother ended up cutting it with a Zero turn mower from work.

Nice. Was the hat a prize or did everyone who submitted a picture get that one. Now I'm wishing I'd have entered this year! That hat is much better than last years.