• dcw06

• UCD

• Wishin2BMowin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not with this one. Sout pieces before clean-up

after

parts after coat of NAPA rust treatment

Good thing I put new bearings in a 36inch mounted on the 725 last year, this project is going slow.

Those hong kong weight sets are nice.... I have been looking for some time to find a 42 inch blower for the tractor and now I see why they are hard to find... How about getting some garage space back and making some money with those things ???? I assume you have gone past collector status at this point, and are trying to get a complete run of serial numbers...

Hey, something(s) there look familiar, Storm it may be my imagination. Snow (8-10") due Thursday night at your house only.

I am ready for the snow bring it on. Matter of fact we got it already. I got shovels too but I am waiting for UCD to show me how to run that big orange Diesel sitting in the garage...I would love to run up and down the road blowing the snow all over the place. LadyAnn

'but I am waiting for UCD to show me how to run that big orange Diesel sitting in the garage.' Sure hope your not in a big hurry, you may a looooooooooooong wait:D

Ann Just so as not to put your marrage on the rocks by "having fun" with Maynards 7790 just have him get you one of your own :D to use

Out the 3 workhorses only 1 is near ready since I still need to put the cab on. The 3112 will have the blower/grader blade combo,the 2110 will have the 5-way blade and the '64 gets the johnny bucket this year. Already have 2" of snow frozen on the drive from last week, what a pain! }:) NOT ready.........ever!

I got the cab, blower, weights, and turfs with chains put on the Sunstar this past Saturday. Monday I got the 42" blade put on the 7117 along with the turfs(W.W. fluid filled)and chains for this tractor. I have extra tires/rims so I can leave the chains on the tires year round. My Sunstar runs 26x12x12 bars during the summer. And the backhoe is in the barn, what more do I need to do to that! My tractors may be ready for snow but I wouldn't be upset if we only got snow on Christmas day, so the answer is "NO" I'm not ready for snow! Dan

Dan, I am having a plow/blower day here tomorrow at my driveway. I will supply the snow and mustard for hot dogs. Bring your tractors and a lawn chair. Please bring extra hot dogs and buns for me. Prizes will be given for best job by a snow blower and best plowing job. Prizes have not been determined.

Dan, if there is any chance of mosisture , like frost, in your barn you may want to smear a thin layer of grease on the exposed cly. shaft to prevent any rusting.