Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Ford lgt 195 garden tractor (update with loader)

brooksdr

I just picked up a nice lgt 195 ford/jacb garden tractor with power steering. I can't find out any info about it at all. I have had lgt 165's before but this is a much heaver tractor with a completely differnt frame. It is the bigest ford garden tractor I have seen. any info would help?

How does it look with the loader. It turned out very good. I even thought about keeping it. The walnut log was heavy!

Sorry no info, but nice score! Looks like a real worker. What engine does it use? And what's that padded bar on the front for?

Nice looking tractor you have there.Looks like it has been used to push something .I am guessing a Kohler motor would be in this tractor not forsure.

Hi, We traded for one of these several years ago. Had a 60" deck and is about the same size as an Allis 720. As I remember had a K532 Kohler. 3 point, hydraulics, and power steering. As I remember it had a problem with the hydro. I sold it to a person here in town explaining the hydro symptoms to him for 900.00. If it weren't for the hydro problem would have gotten about 2500 to 3000 for it. He fixed the hydro for about 17.00. We were busy and the problem might have been major, so we never dug into it. Was a very nice tractor and still is. About 3 miles from me. Al Eden

Looks great w/ those heavy fenders. It makes the seat and tires look tiny. I had no idea they made such a size tractor. Still a good looking tractor.

• 4 weeks later...
Looks Great. Did you make the loader like you did on the Deere? Really looks like it' sfactory. You did a great job on it.

Thanks Dave! Yes I built it. It is a "Brooks Built" lol. I can build a loader in 3-4 days now. I built a backhoe too but I took it off because the market condition are very poor! A backhoe is a lot of work to give it away...if you know what I mean. Also I didn't like the way seat was....It was very uncomfortable with the gas tank being right in the way. So I have a Jd 420 that will get the backhoe (after X-mas).

I see he got it on Ebay know.Item number 7730412743.Let see what is goes for. http://cgi.ebay.com/Ford-Sub-Compact-Tractor-Loader-Lgt-195-New-Holland_W0QQitemZ7730412743QQcategoryZ50377QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem