Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sleeve Hitch

dcw06

Just some pics of my hitch I made this spring.I had heavy-duty on my mind,and something I could mount a hitch ball on.

Hooked up to my home-made grader to finish moving some dirt.

Thanks for the compliments.I had welded a hitch on the blade,so i just add a piece of threaded rod and weights.I need to cut off the excess rod ,3 more weights is about all I want to raise.In the winter I dont use any.

Okay, I give how are you lifting the implements individually. I only see one lift handle on the left side and don't see a hydraulic lift lever. Very nice setup I am jealous!

That a real nice rear grader blade and hitch, may have to look into something like that. Also a very nice tractor and a very nice winter setup. Benjamin

Hey neighbor,I take off the mower deck and add another lift lever.I dont know what series this lift fits,It came with the front blade I bought last year.I do know it took some time to get it in the right spot to work inside the cab.Plus it took a couple different bends in the lift rod to clear the front tire and clutch pedal.With the cab on it's a little tight on the right side with a pair of boots on.But I think its worth it.

How about that we are practically neighbors. It is amazing how small this site makes the world. Very nice job on the lift. Looks like it took some time to figure out that rod!

Very nice work. The stock is so heavy it makes he hitch look tiny! You'll tear the tranny off before that thing even buckles.

Thanks again.This is so much easier and faster to change.And now the only time I have to remove the hitch is to mount the tiller.I try not to abuse it to much,so hopefully the tranny stays put.