Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
dcw06

Sleeve Hitch

dcw06
Thanks for the compliments.I had welded a hitch on the blade,so i just add a piece of threaded rod and weights.I need to cut off the excess rod ,3 more weights is about all I want to raise.In the winter I dont use any.

dcw06
Hey neighbor,I take off the mower deck and add another lift lever.I dont know what series this lift fits,It came with the front blade I bought last year.I do know it took some time to get it in the right spot to work inside the cab.Plus it took a couple different bends in the lift rod to clear the front tire and clutch pedal.With the cab on it's a little tight on the right side with a pair of boots on.But I think its worth it.

dcw06
Thanks again.This is so much easier and faster to change.And now the only time I have to remove the hitch is to mount the tiller.I try not to abuse it to much,so hopefully the tranny stays put.