Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Still Looking (727 or 303 owners w/snowthrower)

mmischni

Hi guys, I am still looking for someone who has a 32" snow thrower on a 303 Broadmoor or I also heard the 727s had the same hitch. I have the thrower, but not the correct hitch for my 64 or 65 Broadmoor 303. I have the parts manual picture (106508 Push Arm Assembly) and I would like to make one up, but would appreciate someone who has one taking a few measurements for me. Especially the distance from the rear of the bracket to the point where the arms bend down, the approximate angle of the bend, the distance from the thrower mounting holes to the ground, angle of the idler pulley at the rear of the bracket, that kind of stuff. Let me know if anyone can help. Thanks!

YES! Part A is indeed what I am looking for. I have brackets, pulleys and other steel and could definitely make it, I just need dimensions. Or a part for sale if I should be so lucky. Matt

Matt how about this: http://cgi.ebay.com/simplicity-snowblower-for-tractor-pickup-only-nw-ohio_W0QQitemZ7725762957QQcategoryZ29520QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Maybe bid to just get the hitch?

James, That is the part I am looking for. You wouldn't be selling it by any chance would you? Otherwise, if I could trouble you for some measurements, I can get busy on fabricating my own.

I can get ya some measurments later today, and better pics. This is the hitch set from the snowthrower I have listed for sale in classfieds section. James K.