Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Mick14

725/snowblower question

Mick14
just about ready for snow,but one part has me stumped,the L-shaped bracket that supports the clutch rod,where does that get mounted ? i haven't found any pictures that show its location. thanks,Mick

msiebern
It sounds like you have a newer model blower that fit the landlords and the AC B series that had side panels where the L bracket attached. The 725 didn't have this panel. It looks like you might be able to fabricate a bracket that mounts to the lower s/g bracket. Look up 990563 in the Simplicity manuals and it will show you how the original mounted. http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/techpubsearch.php