Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Kudos to SimpletrACtors and JP

Thinking back over the past few months after purchasing my first and only tractor I wondered this morning what it would've been like not having this forum and JP to rely on for help. Put another way, if the only resources available were the ones locally, my tractor would definitely not be running. Thanks everyone!

Jp is a good guy.I have talked to him on my 620 i sold a couple months ago.He knows his stuff and i will tell anybody that has a 616,620 or 720 to talk to him if you have problems.Thats what i like about this club ,everybody always will help you with your ?s and problems.

quote:
Originally posted by Beeser
Thinking back over the past few months after purchasing my first and only tractor I wondered this morning what it would've been like not having this forum and JP to rely on for help. Put another way, if the only resources available were the ones locally, my tractor would definitely not be running. Thanks everyone!
I started out "purchasing my first and only tractor" and then visiting this forum for information. What I got was information, as well as "inspiration", so now I have purchased an additional two more tractors. Careful, Beeser! :D Tacey

quote:
Originally posted by Tacey
quote:
Originally posted by Beeser
I started out "purchasing my first and only tractor" and then visiting this forum for information. What I got was information, as well as "inspiration", so now I have purchased an additional two more tractors. Careful, Beeser! :D Tacey
I know what you mean. I'm already on the hunt for another.

Just brought home my dad's Snapper, he got Grandpa's MTD. Now that makes 5 running tractors or riding mowers that actually run...I need to quit "hunting for another!" :)

Been a member here for several years now and still look forward to logging on. What a great way to have a little fun. I now live in Nebraska and have met members in Florida and Connecticut. It is the best $10 I spend each year. Dan aka IronPony (Pro peace and willing to fight for it.)