Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
roma3112

Winter project for my JBJR

roma3112
I was on the johnnybuckets web page looking at a tooth bar for myself when i noticed that they now have a power dump option for the jbjr using a linear actuator! The one thing i could complain about with my jbjr is those darn ropes, i use it on two different machines and re-adjusting the ropes is a P.I.T.A. Do any of you folks have this "power dump" option? If you could measure the travel of the actuator so i can get the correct size. John does sell the retro-kit for $200.00 and change, but i think i can make one and save a little $ thanks

wasmeneh
I got one on an older Cub Cadet. Mine was the first he made with the "power lift", no ropes to lift, One rope to dump. I prefer the ability to lift with the linear actuator and dump with the rope. Sometimes the bucket does not want to swing closed so I just lower the bucket until it snaps back into position locking in place. I guess the best option would be both.$$$$$$ Mike