Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B-series Cab

bkassulke

I am looking for a parts diagram of how to put the b-series cab together. Does anyone have on that I can look at??? I finally got the blower together and no w want to work on the cab. Thanks, Benjamin

Maynard, does the frame work give you any allowance to tilting the seat pan, or do you have to pull most of the cab and frame off to get under it? Also, how hard is it to get into?

Not hard to get into at all. If I can get in with no problem just about anyone can. If you look close at the second bend on on the rear mounting cross bar it is a bolt together joint. When you lift the seat it will bend at this point. you will have to prop it to keep it open.

I think you can still get more information from the Original Tractor Cab Co. They have been great in the past and use to be sponsor of SimpleTractors. I do not have their web site info. Phone is 765-663-2214. Kit #1600034 for the B-110 thru the HB-212.

One of the engineers at Original Tractor Cab Company Inc. is Chris Geise he is a member of the club, his user name is chrisgei I believe he can be reached at the email address cgeise@originalcab.com Chris usealy goes above and beyond to help members of the club Original Tractor Cab Company Inc. 6849 West Front Street Arlington, IN 46104 phone 765-663-2214 [url]http://www.originalcab.com/[/url]

Is this tractor cab still available??? The one in this thread looks new,just out of the box.(I can see the box)!!!!I can't help it, I'm excited and it's not even mine.. I'm jealous.

It was new, NOS, New Old Stock. Kent bought this cab off from ebay and traded it with SmilinSam for a loader tractor. I bought the tractor from Sam, Rob-B traded a B-12 for the cab. These pictures were taken when we were at Sam's to deliver the B-12 and get the loader tractor and the HB-116