Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I'm finaly a member ; story of my first simplicity

It took me like 3.5 weeks to become a member. Some reason you have to have a msn email:( , as you may know in my file I'm a owner collector I first got a simplicity in 1986 from my grandma and she got it from my uncle in '75 witch he used it for snowblowing, mowing for money. MY grandma used it for two years but she had too small of a yard. She put in a hip roof barn with a dirt floor. Sadly she left it dead un maintained. Luckily my dad got it. It got a little rusty had flat tires, leather on the seat was almost gone, didn't run. My dad took it to a dealer and they put in new points, battery belts, maintenance it with oil and grease ect. He gave it back to her in 1985. I offered $500 when some guy was at the door and asked for it for $250. I got it put oil it and fresh gas in it and drove out of a barn. I restored it still love it start up and running rrrrrrrroar even in freezing weather its a 1969 simplicity landlord 2210. I started becoming a celebrity I work out of my garage some of my neighbors gave me money to fix theirs or in two cases restore them originally and one slightly modified with agriculture tires, bore kit. There's a lot of mid 60s to early 70s around my farm town. Now I own 3 working landlord 2210's 3 working 2110s 1 sovereign working. One little problem it has a 10 horse landlord motor in it instead of a 12 horse motor.

Welcome Nick. May I suggest you shorten your user name. It freaks out the server page with all the characters. I think you'll find it brings up the forum page in a lot easier format.

Welcome! I don't have MSN email and I've never had a problem here. Sounds like you've got a good collection going there.

I don't understand what you mean when you say you had to have MSN email. I think you have to give an email address, but it doesn't have to be from MSN. Mine isn't.

welcome Nick i don't have an msn email either you might want to check this out maybe there are some members close to you. http://www.frappr.com/simpletractors

Nick, you are not showing up as a "Member". You show up only as a logged in "user". Have you paid your membership fee, or are you just logged in as a user?

Hey! sounds like you have some nice tractors. Welcome to the site. When you become a "member" you can post some pictures. WE LOVE PICTURES ! ! ! Dan aka IronPony

Welcome to the club.Sounds like you have a collection of tractors,enought to have a show of your own.Very good story on the history of your tractors.

Welcome to the club. Sounds like you have a nice bunch of tractors. And like iron pony said, We love pictures. I guess i need to et some up to.