Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

pto for 1969 simpicity landlord 2210

Is thier anybody know about a pto for a 1969 simplicity landlord 2210.I have a counter weight were i think a 3pt.Hitch could go ,theirs two rods that stick out the rear end and a weight in middle near bottom of fender8).

These tractors were not available with a true standardized 3 point hitch as in a category zero or category one. They can use sleeve hitch implements if you have a brinly one-point (sleeve) hitch for these tractors. Many of the simplicity built attachments do connect at 3 places on the rear so technically you could call it a 3 point however on a true 3 point the top link acts mainly as a stabilzer with the bottom 2 arms doing the lifting, the Simplicity lift system does the opposite, the bottom points act as a stabilizer with the top lift point actually doing the lifting. As for true PTO's these tractors had an optional 540rpm PTO attachment for operating belted elevators and grain augers but those are very hard to find, and mount sideways, you can't have a PTO out of the rear of the transmission like on larger farm tractors. Simplicity calls the mower deck drive a PTO, but I'm not sure if thats what you're getting at. Hope this helps. Chris

I have a Simplicity PTO unit that was made for these models and can shoot you a picture if you like. Chris is correct in that the unit is an add on option that was intended for use operating farm equip such as hay elevators.