Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Story: Wish I had a picture.. HB112 pullin Durango

So my original 2000 Durango battery had it. I've got the truck pinned in a garage with a shelf over the hood so I can't open the hood. Solution, put a chain on the rear ball and connect it to the back of the HB112. Then we pulled it up a small incline out of the garage so I could change the battery. :) happy the HB was running good!

I use my tractors for things like this all the time. Sometimes it is just amazing what these little machines can pull. I've moved quite a few "dead" cars with my tractors.

Just amazing, My dad and I pull started a 1936 Farmall F-12 with the AC716H. Granted we were going down a slight hill and dad was pushing the F-12 a little bit is gain ground speed. When he popped the clutch the AC would start to spin on the gravel driveway. Who would think this tractors had it in them. (That day we knew the AC was not going to pull the F-250 out of the mud, but the f-12 had a decent chance, so the only thing left to pull start the F12 was the AC)

Pulled my 7k lb pickup, starting in any of the 3 gears using my b12 (both of them). Tho 3rd got it moving pretty good, glad i was on a small slope uphill. scott

Yesterday I pushed a Chevy G3500 1ton Van onto my brother-in-laws car hauler trailer! My Pow'rMax with a loader has so many uses! I would be lost without it!

Why heck, Decades ago when we got the farm, The ole barn was leaning over, like the Tower of Pizza in Italy; Sure enough, along comes one of the Amish workers, Hops on my Broadmoor 727, throws a rope around the barn, and pulls it straight up. I donno if Paul Bunyon could have done that good.

quote:
Originally posted by andy gartner
Why heck, Decades ago when we got the farm, The ole barn was leaning over, like the Tower of Pizza in Italy; Sure enough, along comes one of the Amish workers, Hops on my Broadmoor 727, throws a rope around the barn, and pulls it straight up. I donno if Paul Bunyon could have done that good.
Just got to love those old Broadmoors......:D