Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Loading Tires and mud

Boney

Right now my yard is mud, very slippery mud/clay mixture. I have AG tires on the tractor. My question is if I load the tires will I get better traction or do those with experience think I will just get stuck deeper? Thnx for any help Herm

It will help your traction you just got to know what your tractor will do.I got ag tires front and rear all tires loaded rear tire weights two 10lbs weights on front on front axel mufler on upside down on my 2210 because me and my buddys use to go mudding in 3 ft. deep mud and clay 20x40 pits 3 tractors at a time wet through with barely a swet.I might have a pic.Or two maybe.Sadley i sold it 3 yrs ago.I traced it down last summer to see it was striped on silender blocks,in wisconsin when i got there their was only a frame no rear end some other seat no motor or hood,grill,wheels,fender there was a battery. there kid transford every thing to a go cart.