Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Check out this mint 1968 B112

Sticklor B-112

This is my newest obsession, AC B-112 I bought from original owner this past summer. Came with 48" deck,and 42" thrower this tractor is mint and original. Only painted hood and seat. I just found a homelite C/T10 with tiller, mower, thrower and wagon. Nice shape just needs a little clean up will post those pictures when I am done obsessing over this new one. Hey guys I see a lot of big tractor tread type tires on B-112. dose anyone know where I could find these Paul

Really nice tractor Paul. The weight box is a neat design, do you know if it's an aftermarket piece or a home-brew one of a kind?

quote:
Originally posted by mark64
Looks like a real nice find. How much weight is on the rear? The seat is different than the one on my B112. Mark
Hey mark thanks th old guy that I got it from made the box it weighs 300 lbs.

quote:
Originally posted by dirtsaver
Really nice tractor Paul. The weight box is a neat design, do you know if it's an aftermarket piece or a home-brew one of a kind?
Thanks D/S the box is home brew you can take the plates out one at a time the box hooks on &pins on the bottom This tractor was garaged since new. I bought this tractor at the local lawm mower shop for $600

That is one very fine looking B-112. Wish mine looked evne close to the way that one looks. Guess I'll just have to work on that. Benjamin

300lb, makes me think i need more weight in my loader tractor. my weightbox (oem) fits 4 4x8x16 cinderblocks (the flat ones) on end without any room to spare..like it was made for it..tho weight is prob 125lbs or so? Anyone know the original reccomended weight for weight box on loader? btw nice tractor! scott

Nice tractor but that looks like an awful lot of weight for blowing snow. It appears you've got 50 lbs on each rear wheel plus the weightbox. 400 lbs plus an operators weight might be enough to stress the axles.

quote:
Originally posted by plastikosmd
300lb, makes me think i need more weight in my loader tractor. my weightbox (oem) fits 4 4x8x16 cinderblocks (the flat ones) on end without any room to spare..like it was made for it..tho weight is prob 125lbs or so? Anyone know the original reccomended weight for weight box on loader? btw nice tractor! scott
From the Simplicity MFG 515 Loader Operations Manual: Always operate loader with proper amount of counterweight in weight box (100 to 300 lbs.) When moving with a loaded bucket always carry bucket low and operate tractor slowly. A loaded bucket, carried high, reduces tractor stability. Good operators always carry loads low for added stability. http://www.simpletractors.com/operation/515_loader/pages_4-5.htm

quote:
Originally posted by Chris727
Nice tractor but that looks like an awful lot of weight for blowing snow. It appears you've got 50 lbs on each rear wheel plus the weightbox. 400 lbs plus an operators weight might be enough to stress the axles.
Hey Chris this machine seems to have no problem pulling this weight the 100 LBS. wheel weights are over the tires so I don't think this is contributing to axle weight but thankyou for your concern Paul PS check out my CT-10 Homelite I just got

That weight box is sweet! It sure would be nice to be able to easily add and remove weight as needed. Once you put a hydraulic lift on the tractor it sould be perfect! I wish mine was that nice looking. Mark

quote:
Originally posted by mark64
That weight box is sweet! It sure would be nice to be able to easily add and remove weight as needed. Once you put a hydraulic lift on the tractor it sould be perfect! I wish mine was that nice looking. Mark
Hey Mark thanks

Paul, Here's a source for lug tires: http://stores.ebay.com/Rustybores-Tire-Store_Lawn-Garden-AG-LUG-Tires_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZQ2d1QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Nice looing AC B-112. The belt guard for the snowblower is there.;) I have two of these snowblowers with the belt guard missing.[:0] Karl [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url]