Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Sticklor B-112

CT-10 Homelite rebuild progress posted

Sticklor B-112
Some pics of blue apart. Two hours later not much to get apart, everything looks real good. Paint decals and tires she should look good as new:D

A few pics of fresh paint [img]/club2/attach/sticklor B-112/acsnow 001.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/sticklor B-112/acsnow 002.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/sticklor B-112/acsnow 003.jpg[/img]

Chris727
Looks like some speedy progress you've got there. Just a little suggestion, there are no new aftermarket decals available for that tractor, so it might save you some trouble make some artwork of them or to have a sign shop reproduce them before sanding it down.

Sticklor B-112
quote:
Originally posted by Chris727
Looks like some speedy progress you've got there. Just a little suggestion, there are no new aftermarket decals available for that tractor, so it might save you some trouble make some artwork of them or to have a sign shop reproduce them before sanding it down.
Thanks Chriss for the tip I kinda figured that I have a friend that has sign shop so I should be in good shape Paul

MPH
Glad to see I'm not the only one with the problem on taking a wrench to this old iron to fix one thing and have every bolt come undone before it's over. Your gonna have a nice looking machine when your done.