Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
PhanDad

EZ Slide - A Full Season Later

PhanDad
As requested, pics of the EZ Slide coated underside of my GTH-L 48" deck after a full season of use (Nov '05):

And for reference, when "new" (Oct '04):

And after "leafing" last year (Nov '04):

The deck spent the last month "leafing" mostly oak tree leaves which tend to clean the deck. During late spring, when cutting 'juicy' grass (not wet, rained on grass), i still had to scrape some deposits from the deck to prevent build up and the rotten grass odor. The buildup was more easily removed with the EZ Slide, but it still had to be done. Later in the season, with less 'juicy' grass, I didn't have to scrape. Bottom line, EZ Slide is OK, but not a cure all for grass sticking.