Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Allis B-1 The newest addition to my obsession

Sticklor B-112

Look what found today !!!! An old B-1, A liitle rough but all there and runnig too.I can't wait to straighten her out.I found her on this site too, 25 miles down the road how lucky was that? I'm not sure of the H.P.? or year. The gentelman that I got it from thought it might a 1966 ? I'll have pics of progress.But first I'll get the C-T 10 Homie done. Paul ps all for $190 bucks too !!!!!

Boy your finding all the toys.Nice find.Tghe motor should be a 7 1/4 hp Briggs.Year should be around a 1961 or 1962 I think may be wrong.Keep us post on progress on them.

Great find, I have a simp 700 that is rougher shape than that. The cylinder is real rough, it looks like someone put rocks down there. JH

Lucky score on the B-1. Don't seem to be a lot of them around compared to others. Certainly worth while re-doing. It's even yellow instead of blue like the one I landed last summer.

Wow, what a score, I would have trouble sleeping at night....well not really:D:D:D Looks to be in good original condition and has some really nice extras with it too8D

You got a good deal on the tractor.You have a nice shop to complete the restoration.Good luck and please show us the progress.

Wouldnt be any newer than 1963 for sure. Theres a guy here locally that has a runnig one(tractor and deck only) that in the same shape as the one you have pictured. He put it up for sale with a $1000 price tag.........and sold it to some AC collector.