Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sticklor B-112 is now Fast Paul, Why?

FastPaul

Finally figured out the original registration said don't use spaces or characters in username. Was having trouble getting my pics posted and viewable. Turns out you can't have any odd characters in the filename or pics will upload but won't post. Was able to add to gallery pics of my toys. Check them out. New B1 got a pressure wash bath today, she looks much better. A few pics check out her shiny grill and clean under carriage. She's much happier now!:X ? Whats the deal with an orange B1. I thought that Allis did'nt do orange until the 70's One more ? the dash on my B1 has an amp. meter, it dose'nt look stock, did they come with one, if not what dose the dash supose to look like. It looks like there wes some kind of sticker there, Any info would great thanks

Hey guys I just saw after looking at some other pics the old girl is missing her emblem on the top of her grill. Dose anyone have any info on where I could find one and what dose it look like up close. Any info would be much appreciate Thanks Paul

If you were haveing problems you should have said something Kent or I could have fixed it or changed your user name. There are instructions on uploading pictures At the top of the forums and in Commonly Asked Questions Your pictures seam to be uploading ok.

quote:
Originally posted by UCD
If you were haveing problems you should have said something Kent or I could have fixed it or changed your user name. There are instructions on uploading pictures At the top of the forums and in Commonly Asked Questions Your pictures seam to be uploading ok.
Thanks just a little iimpatient I did send the webster an email but I wasn't sure based on the auto response that it would be possible being that I should have read the "read carefully" part first. Just like to jump in the middle and figure my way out.

Paul, here`s the emblem or at least I think that it was off of a B-1 or early B-10. Actually I think they both used the same.

Hi Paul, Here are pictures of the two different emblems: Grill emblem used on early and late model B-1's, decal on a flat tin badge

Grill emblem used on early model B-10's, cast with a cream painted recess.

Dan ;)