Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Was just getting it for this.....

SmilinSam

My younger son Logan, bought the junker 3112H for this to put on his 210V... [img]http://a0.cpimg.com/image/12/5B/54372370-289c-027A01A8-.jpg[/img] But as you may guess, it ended up like this..... [img]http://a2.cpimg.com/image/14/5B/54372372-a8d0-01CE0148-.jpg[/img]

Very nice, your son can start on my HB212 anytime.... Some of those (junkers) seem to have a lot of life in them yet.....

quote:
Originally posted by goatfarmer
Great job,sam,and Logan.Where do you get those chrome air cleaners?
Dont congradulate me, All I did was weld up the two cracks in the back of the seat pan. He did all the rest. The Chrome air cleaner came with the 16 HP IC Briggs replacement engine that was already on the tractor. Only trouble with the tractor is the leaky Vickers. Works but leaks like a sieve. I need to dredge up a couple of junked Sundstrand tractors this next year to do some conversions with....

Funny how the way it works sometimes. You need some parts for Tractor A, so you buy Tractor B for the needed parts and then you decide to restore Tractor B, and then still have to find parts to repair Tractor A. Nice Job.