Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tried out the old girls in the snow!!!

FastPaul

It little bit of snow,Wish it was more but it was still fun. I think my wife starting to get jealous!

Finally some snow pictures. Thanks. Looks like your having a good time getting 'the chores; done now. Finest snowshoveling I've ever done since I got these tractors.

Thanks for sharing the pics. Nice to have 2 folks to drive the two tractors so they can work together. Now if I could only figure out a way to get the wife out on one.

Not enough snow for the blower that you had to make bigger piles??? WEll if that is the case it sounds good to me. Don't have too much fun. Benjamin

Nice Pics. Just be careful... These old tractors are highly addictive and there is no known cure. I should know as I started with 1 and now own 6 of them.;)

No I bought the tractor all set up like that. The old timer that had it must have been quite a tinkerer. After he pased away his wife had no use for it and it ended up at local tractor dealer. I saw it there for a couple of mounths, nobody wanted that old junk.Thats how it all started. This tractor is mint . Never spent a night outside. the weight box weights 300 LBS. 100LBs.wheel weights me 200LBS tractor 750+chains this Machine goes anywhere These old tactors are quite addicting

If the wife gets jealous that just means you have to make room for one more. Thanks for sharing the pictures I always love seeing these machines in action