Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Foot Draggin SimpletrACtor fun in the snow

MDB

Mike, In some areas of the country they have these things called "hills". With "hills" you don't need the tractor to pull the sleds. :D Make sure the sled rider knows how to steer/stop without running beneath the tractor. Nice tractor & kids.

Andy your ok Paint doesn't make it work better just look good. Mike ask Jake if I came over would he let me drive the nice tractor or ride the sled in the next snow?

quote:
Originally posted by jkmustang1
Andy your ok Paint doesn't make it work better just look good. Mike ask Jake if I came over would he let me drive the nice tractor or ride the sled in the next snow?
Jon, Jake says' to tell you that all the Andy's get the first ride on the sled then Madison, then maybe you;):D He is the only driver (won't even let me drive it......[:0])

quote:
Originally posted by andy gartner
Mike How do you get a B110/112 to look so small in the pics above ? :(
Big camera, Andy.....:D

Nice to see your kids playing with a sharp looking tractor in the snow.I am going to be playing in the snow ith my boy when we get enough here to play in.How much have you got snow wise?We are just starting to get snow here in Greenville ,Ohio .

Well, We got another foot of lake effect snow last night. Simp LL and dump cart, made quick work of loading coal bin, just before storm hit, so we're cozy warm for a time yet.