Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Another fine mess Ollie!

ReedS

Came home with another pile of parts and pieces. [img]/club2/attach/reeds/dscn1157.jpg[/img] Hmm what can we see here? This stuff also came with a 700 and a snow blower too!

Ahh yes, a fine looking mess indeed Ollie. I see a bolt together deck with baffels, wheel spacers, 2 front counter wt., looks to be slow, medium and fast drive pulleies, likely a snowblower pulley, a grader blade, the handle of the snow blower, can't figure the two cyl. standing up. So where's the pic of the 700? Looks to be a mighty fine score Reed.

looks like a couple of slieve hitches, a mulch kit, 3 rear counterwieghts....looks like a real mess, why don't you let me come over and clean it up and get rid of it for you.......:D

Well if you're looking to get rid of some of the mess -- like the dual wheel adapters, I'll be there in a matter of minutes. :D

So far dual wheel adaptors NOS never been used, 2 rear counter weights, 1 of which has been modified by doubling the round stock, 1 front counter weight (lift arm cut off), 2 deck bails,1 roller bar,1 inner roller bar, 4 sleeve hitches, 3 implement lift rods, 1 30"reel mower and 1 24" rotary mower for a wonderboy and a whole bunch of little parts that I haven't id'd yet as well as the snow blower and 700. [img]/club2/attach/reeds/dscn1159a.jpg[/img] And I didn't think I was gonna win this one![:0]

Looks like quite a haul. The body looks much better on your 700 than on mine. Looks like yours also has the 8hp replacement engine. In the pic it looks like your emblem is white around the #700. Both my 700's had chrome only. Is this an optical illusion or could this be an early or late production difference?

Chris727... I believe that all of the 700+725 models had the off-white paint on the badges, the exception being the very early Wonderboy badges.

OOOoooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoo!!!!!!!!!!!!:D Lookslike someone was in the right place at the right time;)