Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Squire 9

PETE_W

the picture sent must be an early one.The one I'm working on has garden mark Squire 9 Mfg's # sim 990309 on it some body must have a color picture thanks

Kinda bronzy gold (if that's a color)! I'll see if I can get a better pic of under the seat pan to get you a better idea of the color. Dan

• 3 weeks later...
Those are more on the rare side i would think.I have seen one or two and that is about it.I see more Simplicity versions than i do anything else.

Hey Pete, if you go to show and tell, MDB took some pictures at the Findlay show last summer. There is a picture of a Squire w/snowblower. Hope this helps, John

There are a few shots of a Squire in this group. Click on the pictures to enlarge. http://www.simpletractors.com/gallery/bob's_beauties.htm If someone has one of these and can get a paint formulation, it would be handy to put in the referance section or tech section.

Sorry Pete, I kinda forgot to check on that paint for you untill last night when I was browsing the posts. I checked today and again sorry, I can't find any areas that have good paint to get a picture from. I would maybe be able to find a spot or two if I tore it apart but that's not something I want to do at the moment. I have too many other tractors in that state of disrepair. Dan