Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Brucep

PTO Bracket

Brucep
I'm in need of some demensions for a front PTO bracket. The one that bolts to the front of a Briggs engine and holds the fork that is free to swivel, basically to engage and disengage the pto. Can't order them any more so I am forced to make my own. That's not to big a problem except I have nothing to go by. If anyone has any info it would be greatfully appreciated.

gregc
quote:
Originally posted by Brucep
Thanks, I have located one and it's on the way but I certainly appreciate it. I see the one on Ebay doesn't show the bracket that bolts to the engine either.
It does show the bracket. Here's some installation instructions: http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/6767PRINT/PDF_files/TP_200_3361_00_SK_SMA.pdf

Brucep
Yep, your right. I took another look and it does show the bracket, it's just on top of the other piece. I have the installation instructions, parts list and so on so once I recieve the bracket I should be good to go. Should be! Thanks Greg!