Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Blowing pictures

ehertzfeld

The wife took a few shots as i cleared the walk way. [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/img0001.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/img0002.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/img0003.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/img0004.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/img0005.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/img0006.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/img0007.jpg[/img] Elon

Irfanview is a free download and is very simple and easy to use. Having Irfanview in your computer will all so allow you to convert pdf files to jpg so you can upload them. Irfanview [img]http://www.irfanview.com/images/iview_logo.gif[/img] can be downloaded from this site. again it is free and easy to use. [url]http://www.irfanview.com/[/url]

quote:
Originally posted by FastPaul
Excellent pictures . what do you use to resize your pics. There so big and clear. I must be missing something
I didn't resize them at all. It's my camera, it a mild to expensive one. I am realy impressed of it's picture quality. Elon

quote:
Originally posted by MPH
Elon, you look way too comfey in there to be 'doing the dirty nasty chores'. Looks like you got about 6-8 inches to play in.
Well some one has to do it!:D:D:D Elon

quote:
Originally posted by wantedinct
Elon, Looks like your having way too much fun !
It certanly is fun when everything is working properly.:D I spent a long time yesterday trying to clear the drive but with the wind and blowing snow, it was hard to see what I was blowing. Today was 100% better. I only took out a blade to play with.:D Elon

The wife took these yesterday afternoon. I had to switch to the plow to finish clearing enough so neibors could get up the drive. [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/img0008.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/img0009.jpg[/img] Elon

quote:
Originally posted by UCD
Elon Whats with the face fuzz.
Well it winter isn't it?:D Accually I got sick of shaving!!!!! Elon

quote:
Originally posted by ehertzfeld
quote:
Originally posted by FastPaul
Excellent pictures . what do you use to resize your pics. There so big and clear. I must be missing something
I didn't resize them at all. It's my camera, it a mild to expensive one. I am realy impressed of it's picture quality. Elon
What kind of camra is it? Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by MPH
{Whats with the face fuzz. Well it winter isn't it?} AMEN
Marty, some how I knew you would understand!:D Elon

Nice pictures! Do you have any problems with the bar tread tires on your blower? I had them on my big ten last last year and keep getting stuck. they were loaded too. John

quote:
Originally posted by oldone
Nice pictures! Do you have any problems with the bar tread tires on your blower? I had them on my big ten last last year and keep getting stuck. they were loaded too. John
Nope I plow/blow a shared drive with three other houses, it's about 1000ft total. I can blow or plow up hill! I have them loaded with washer fluid, and no other weight. My only problem is steering. I need to get some tri ribs. Not sure why you had problems. Elon

Nick, with the flapper Elon has on his stack the top is closed off when not running. While running there best not be any sucking going on there. :)

quote:
Originally posted by Nick
I noticed the "Grizzly Adams" look right away.
Ya know, you guys are soposed to suport me with the new look. Melanie isn't too thrilled wit it either! Accually she hates it. If she knows that most people don't like it she's gunna try to make me shave it!:( Nick like Marty said. With the the heat comming from the muffler, snow dosn't stand a chance getting in. Elon

Elon, I have had that look summer and winter for over 20 years. Becky finally gave up fussing about it. She does suggest a trim now and then. Guess it hides my ugly face. LOL I just tell her it slid down, since there is very little on the top of my head nowadays.