Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

At last ready for winter

john-holcomb

[img]/club2/attach/RayS/zzz Copy.jpg[/img] :DI am going to try again to post a picture. I finally got the blower tractor ready, I have foud it alot easier to keep a set of tires with chains on and just change tires on the blower tractor.

Well it didn't work again. if anyone that knows what their doing ever come to my house I have got to figure this out.

John Read the instructions. How to UP-Load Pictures to Forums (UPDATED) [url]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=33415[/url] How to Fix The Dreaded Red X or diskette Fixing The Dreaded.[img][/img] or diskette [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/images/disk.gif[/img] showing up instead of your picture. [url]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=25930[/url]

Good looking snow fleet John. The one on the left looks a bit oversized but then again, within reason, I'd be happy with any size loader.

John ,I have never had any luck with up loading pix on this site. If I need to up load a pix, I send them to Mack and he does it for me.

Chad, The Oliver is a 1969, 1650 gas with a 1610 loader. It is a late 1650 with all 1655 parts, Over/under hydro shift and the set back utility axle. 72.5 certified HP with 18 forward and 6 reverse speeds.It makes life easy for us old guys :D when I have to move a parts tractor or a loaded tractor tire. :D:DJohn

Nice line-up John. Looks like you're set for whatever Mother Nature dishes out! Uploading the pictures are a bit of a pain. After I've done 2 or 3 I have it pretty well down but by the next time I want to post another, I've forgotten how and have to go back and follow UCD's road map.

What are the two simplicity tractors? I've had problems uploading pictures too. Once in a while I'll get it right. I end up having 2-3 windows open when trying it. 1 that I'm doing the uploading on, a 2nd that has the uploading directions opened on, and a 3rd that has the folder where the pictures are located. I should probably just print out the directions and keep them near my monitor. Too bad my printer is on the fritz :(

The two simplicities are a 3410 3 speed with the blade and a 7013s [sort of] the 7013 has a 16HP briggs, front end from a 2110 [I like the narrow tires in the snow] and a single belt snow blower adapted to the RBT with an oversize pulley on the engine shaft.

Hey nice set up John, looks like you're good to go! I find if I edit my photos in photoshop or whatever, I have to do some shifting around, to get them to post. if I leave them alone, they post right up.