Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

wheels on snowblower

RedbarnRick

Hi Guys, does anyone remember the post with wheels and metal casters installed on a snowblower? I have searched extensively, with keywords, blower, snowblower, snowthrower, gravel driveway, wheels and casters, no luck just several hundred informative posts to read thru. Any help with this will be appreciated and I wish everyone a safe and happy holiday. (8^0)

These mower wheels have been operational for 30 yrs on this monkey blower. Decent over the gravel. They were still working a few hours ago when I broke the tractor. [:0] Stupid MTD [V]

Thanks guys that was the exact post I was looking for. Eric could you post a pic of your set up I like the idea of pnuematic tires I tried a roller attatched to the shoes but I am not happy with the set up.