Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
SmilinSam

HomeBlown Snow

SmilinSam
:D Couldnt resist getting it out and playing around cleaning up what I missed the other day with the ConQuest... [img]http://a7.cpimg.com/image/7F/25/54529407-afbf-019E0162-.jpg[/img]

SmilinSam
quote:
Originally posted by AGCO918
Sam , Very nice looking tractor with blower you have there.Is that all original or a restored tractor?
Its been restored. I got the tractor with a blower and a mule drive for a deck, but no deck at a auction a couple of years ago or so. It was a hardship case. Rusty hood, junk seat , stuck engine, steering column broke loose from its weld, etc etc. But, it was the first Homelite I'd ever seen. Had to fix it up. Besides I like the pleasant Blue color. Put in a 16 hp engine for a replacement and cleaned it all up good. Fabricated a rear lift assembly for it too. So far I've accumulated a couple of decks and a revitalizer for it. Have to scrounge up a cab of some sorts one day then I might use it for snow alot more. As it is , its fun until you miss a change in the wind direction and get doused with snow:o)

PhanDad
Great Hommie Sam. I looked for years for a A/C Hommie snowblower for mine, still haven't found one. Any pics of the Conquest blowin' snow? Would like to see pics of an old blower on a new style tractor. (If I remember right, you got a conversion kit to mate an old blower to the Conquest.)

SmilinSam
quote:
Originally posted by PhanDad
Great Hommie Sam. I looked for years for a A/C Hommie snowblower for mine, still haven't found one. Any pics of the Conquest blowin' snow? Would like to see pics of an old blower on a new style tractor. (If I remember right, you got a conversion kit to mate an old blower to the Conquest.)
Have to wait for the next snow to get action pics of the Conquest. Heres a static photo . Its a 36" blower from a 5200 series tractor. [img]http://a8.cpimg.com/image/02/84/42461698-98d9-0156019C-.jpg[/img]