Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
lboy1971

snowblower snowplow lift rod

quantico
I saw the ad and the price seemed very high... are there not a lot of simple actuators that would be the same ??? I have never worked on hydroylic systems ... so maybe this the the holy grail of the simplicity parts ???

Simpleton7016
Yeah and I was one of the beneficiaries of those! :) I am sure we will be doing business in the future, and if you want the rod back, you can have it. I had one on my plow and as it turns out, they are exactly the same. I'll bring it up to you when you find me a revitalizer. :)

ehertzfeld
quote:
Originally posted by Ronald Hribar
was just joking with you after you came on site with your wife's log in. You may have been wearing her PJ's If you didn't notice
I thought so, I posted it before I had any cofee, so who knows what I was wearing!:o) Elon