Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

snowblower snowplow lift rod

lboy1971

I found this on ebay, auction number 7731512557. It's a new lift rod with the spring. It's up to $81.00 with over a day left. Are they that expensive new?

quote:
Originally posted by SmilinSam
I dont know, but the price tempts me to sell all the originals I have on my tractors:D
Tell me about it! Elon

I saw the ad and the price seemed very high... are there not a lot of simple actuators that would be the same ??? I have never worked on hydroylic systems ... so maybe this the the holy grail of the simplicity parts ???

what's sad is I've sold several complete snowblowers with a hitch and that lift rod for $75. Going to have to get greedy, lol.

Yeah and I was one of the beneficiaries of those! :) I am sure we will be doing business in the future, and if you want the rod back, you can have it. I had one on my plow and as it turns out, they are exactly the same. I'll bring it up to you when you find me a revitalizer. :)

quote:
Originally posted by Ronald Hribar
I hesitate to ask But did you check what you are wearing this morning ??
What are you trying to say??? Elon

was just joking with you after you came on site with your wife's log in. You may have been wearing her PJ's If you didn't notice

quote:
Originally posted by Ronald Hribar
was just joking with you after you came on site with your wife's log in. You may have been wearing her PJ's If you didn't notice
I thought so, I posted it before I had any cofee, so who knows what I was wearing!:o) Elon