Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Club T-shirt

BradW

the shirts are great as i have my wearing it getting ready to go to portland ind.show.kent did a great job on the shirts and i hope we have some differant tractors on the future shirts .great job kent.

Although new to this club I will toss my 2 cents worth in. I plan on ordering a few shirts and think the sweat shirts are a good idea and also hooded ones would be nice. If this is a chance of happening though I will hold off ordering any. Someone sure has done an excellent job building this club. Branden

I know they've been around for a couple of months, but I just felt like I had to comment on the Club T-shirt. I ordered one last Friday and received it yesterday... The T-shirt is awesome; the quality of the transfers, the quality of the shirt itself, and quality of the ordering and shipping process. Everything was just as I expected it to be. I couldn't wait to wear it, so I have it on today at work...and now I have solidified my nickname "TractorBoy" here among my work peers. (I don't think anyone's seen a garden tractor T-shirt here, let alone one that advertises a club dedicated to their preservation) I hope that a significant enough portion of the proceeds goes to the club treasury. I can definetly say that I would order another "custom" shirt with my own tractor on it (B-112), even if it cost a little bit more than the standard club shirt. Kent, you did an outstanding job with this. You might want to add a long sleeve sweatshirt for the fall back-to-school buying frenzy! Should be able to get $20-25 for one. Greg

Thanks for the feedback -- this may motivate me to finish the design I've been working on, with a big B-1 on the back and a small 700 or 725 on the front("equal time" for Simplicity and AC).... This company is supposedly going to come out with long-sleeved shirts, and perhaps hats -- but I don't know when.