Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Al

Legacy Loader Tester

Al
Hi, Was cleaning up snow this afternoon. I had the 860 Ford and loader with the 6 ft bucket and my 7 year old grandson had the Legacy and loader cleaning up the crumbs. He (and I) had a ball. Hope these pics come out with out having to be fixed. If not thanks in advance to whoever fixes them. Merry Christmas Al Eden

• Like 1

AGCO918
AL ,Looks like he is having fun.Do you have the Diesel or gas motor in that tractor? I love my AGCO 2027.There isnt anything it cant move ,that is forsure.I have been plowing snow or a couple of weeks on and off and i am amazed at what that 27 hp diesel can do.

roma3112
Nice! I bet your grandson will have alot of fond memories from his childhood. I wish I had a way to get one of these machines, I am building a new home as we speak and could really use it for the landscaping come spring. I was looking at some kubotas because I need a backhoe, but the way money is going out the door the new tractor is just a dream at this point.