Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Newest addition to the fleet 3314V

FastPaul

Found another one today ,From what I can tell she's a 1971. I got the 48" deck,the electric lift, wheel weights, chains and 42" thrower that the gentelman said he only used once since it was new.He said it's been sitting for 6 years.The 14hp was replaced with the 16hp a few years before. I replaced the fuel lines and filter charged the battery,she started right up,very quiet running tractor. With a little TLC this is going to be nice tractor,and can you beleve I found her a 1/2 mile from my house.

It's a very clean looking machine. I made a 3310 into a 3318 twin pulling machine for my wife to pull with. She like the BRT. Nice find. Elon

Amazing. Look and you shall see. Beautiful find, and a snow blower that hasn't been used for gravel removal. How about a nice close-up of the muffler. Looks like a different deal but can't see it too good.

That style tractor uses a different muffler that the FDTs. It a 90 to another 90 into the canister, the out another pipe. If you look at the hood, you will see a hole on the left side, most have black around them, that is were the "tail pipe" lines up with. They are a lot quieter than the regular mufflers. Elon

quote:
Originally posted by MPH
Amazing. Look and you shall see. Beautiful find, and a snow blower that hasn't been used for gravel removal. How about a nice close-up of the muffler. Looks like a different deal but can't see it too good.
Her's a couple of pics of her muffler

Thanks Paul. A little detail I didn't remember from the last time I looked at mine. Better get back out to shop and get busy, too many waitting for me. Think you may have to build private stalls for yours, me thinks they are sleeping too close together.

I guess Your right this gets very addicting,you know somthings up when your paying more attention to whats in peoples back yards than watching the road

quote:
Originally posted by Jovee
Nice find Paul and ditto on the yard shopping. I need to start minding my own business when driving. What happend to the T-10?
The T 10 is almost ready to go back together, The black and the blue are all repainted I just have to finish the off white hood and wheels, I should have some pics soon

Nice looking Simplicity 3314V tractor you have. Once you get 2 the next time you look you have 10,20 or more. I have about 30 of them now and know were there is a couple moreI could buy if I wanted them. Karl [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url]

Marty, I've had to resist some too. With around 40 tractors, many are in "parts machine" condition and only 4 that are really useable, I've had to resist a nice 3112V last year, and a nice B-210 this year but I'll likely buy the B-210 if I ever get some of my other projects done, if thats even possible in my lifetime.

quote:
Karl, how did you develop the will power to leave a couple in need of a home? Did you find a 'cure' for the fever?
Marty...I do not know if there is a cure for tractor fever.[:0] One tractor is a Simplicity 728 with no mower deck,might even be gone by now,was told about it 2 weeks ago.The guy said he seen it at a small engine shop 3 months ago.Other one is a Allis Chalmers 716H tractor,thinking of buying it after Christmas?;) Karl [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url]