Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

More Legacy Info

Al

Hi, This particular tractor has the 27 Kohler. Had the loader on a diesel and sold it. Swapped the loader to this tractor. He was blowing with a Toro Powerlite, and got pooped. He took the Broadmore hand control I have a blower on, but got stuck several times, not enough beef. He also is not really strong enough to lift and lower the blower without really having to struggle. He said, Grandpa, why don't I use the Legacy and loader. Went over and temporarily disabled the seat switch so he can use the foot control. We haven't been using it, and so decided that for this time we would leave the mower on. We don't have the weight box on the rear either. Then after a little while, the engine nearly died. It doesn't have the anti icing kit on the Command. We stuck 2 pieces of cardboard under the air cleaner base and the blower housing openings. Worked great and he was able to crumb up the side spill and have fun doing it. If we use it very much, will install the weight box and remove the mower. Attached are 3 Legacy pictures I took at the factory proving grounds. Note how the loader removes itself and parks it itself. The loader can be removed in a minute, if one wants to race the clock. One of my shop guys is trying out the back hoe. Love that cab Hope you enjoy these pics. Merry Christmas, Al Eden

[img]/club2/attach/Al/DSCN2618Sim2006LegLoaderTi%20Redcopy.JPG[/img]

Al, is that cab a simplicity orriginal or Orriginal Cab Co. product? Looks as god as the loader does. That hard shell and tilt open front glass looks great.

AL, Thank you very much for the pictures.Wish i could go to the proving grounds & try out all the new products.Wish i could be a dealer and sell Simplicity & AGCO Farm equipment with some short lines but that is just a dream. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Keep the pictures coming when you see new products and can snap a picture or two.

AL, One more ? for you. Can the cab be on the tractor with the loader?I would love to have a cab on my AGCO 2027 Diesel,but didnt know if you could have both loader & cab on at same time. What is the cab now about $2800.00?

Man I love that cab......Wish you hadn't shown it to us. I may never be completely happy with my soft one again. Well at least untill the wind starts blowing the snow again. Thanks Al.

• 4 weeks later...