Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Since 12/15/1998

Tacey

I didn't see any mention anywhere about this site's eighth year of being. Hasn't everything that can be said already been said about these old machines? :D Imagine someone who bought a box-store variety tractor 8 years ago. Chances are it's already in the scrap bin. Yet these old SimpletrACtors keep on chuggin' ! Anyways, congrats to all who make this site possible. [I'm now holding up my glass of cheer.] May many more years of Simple Tractor Fever run rampant through the world wide web. 8D Tacey

Geeze how ment time do we sit looking at logo for the club, and completely not see the date??? "Clink" that is our glasses taping together, Here is to meny more years of the feaver. Elon

Raising my tupperware glass of homemade wine:D in a toast to Kent for providing this place to come together and talk tractors and otherwise enjoy some good fellowship.

quote:
Originally posted by MDB
Raising my tupperware glass of homemade wine:D in a toast to Kent for providing this place to come together and talk tractors and otherwise enjoy some good fellowship.
You got homemade wine across the field ????? Gonna be walking east tonight ! LOL ken

Happy Birthday Simpletractors, Thank you Kent ,for making the Best site on the web for us to all come together and talk tractors,orange tractors that is.....

Kent, What everyone above said. Congratulations and thanks for providing all of us with endless entertainment, education, and knowledge. Cheers,

Belated wishes seem to be my thing this year (makes for an easy resolution for New Years)! Like Marty, I too have my logo mug raised in toast. Thanks to those who keep us going and here is to keeping the tractors running.