Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
FastPaul

Homelite CT-10 back on her wheels

Chris727
Looks sharp but how do you do it so fast? Does the homelite have new tires? Did you take it down to bare metal? I think it would take me a year just to take one apart and actually put it back together without even painting it.

HubbardRA
Now I understand your username. It took me two years from the time I started building my 713S from a pile of parts, till it became a driveable tractor. Nothing ever happens that quickly around my place. Too many other things to get in the way of tractors. Excellent Job!!

AGCO918
Thank you very much for showing us your step by step progress on your tractor.The tractor looks better than when it came from the factory.I really like to see the before and after pictures and you did one A+ Job.

comet66
quote:
Originally posted by FastPaul
Boy I guess you guys are right. I diden't realize how fast that was. Look at the dates on the pictures, Before and after!! I surprize myself sometimes!!
I don't even think my paint dries that fast!!:D:D