Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Blowing Snow with 1920H

Jason

Hi It has been a while since I last posted pictures, but I just thought that you guys/girls would like to see pictures of my Agco Allis 1920H in action blowing snow. If you have any questions, please ask. [img]/club2/attach/jason/19208.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/jason/19209.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/jason/192010.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/jason/192012.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/jason/192011.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/jason/192013.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/jason/192014.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/jason/19207.jpg[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by bkassulke
Nice winter toy, all you need is the cab now. Hope you didn't have too much fun. Benjamin
Hi Yes I am hoping Santa will bring me a cab for my 1920H this year! I have been blowing snow for three years now with out one, and boy is it really tough with snow blowing back into your face while blowing snow during storms.I have 7 customers that I blow out there lane ways for, plus I blow out the walkways at the local Nursing Home in my town. I usually have to get up around 4:30- 5:00am when there is a big snow, and sometimes it is still storming and cold and windy out when I start blowing. In short, a cab would be great in my opnion. Take Care Jason B

That is one Sweet looking tractor and blower you have there.You need a cab for sure. Merry Christmas from ohio.Hope you enjoy your snow.I hope we get more here soon.We are getting 40 degrees plus tommorrow.I want more white stuff here.

Hi Guys Thanks for the comments.In case you are wondering, that is not a Simplicity blower on the front of it.It really is a White- Mckee 48 inch blower. It is much bigger and more heavier then we intentially wanted. The blower came off of an older Kbouta compact tractor and we just painted black. However we did have to covert it so that it fit on the tractor. In addition the auger turned in the opposite direction to the PTO on the 1920H, so we devised a way to convert it so that the auger turned the same way as the PTO on the tractor. I will have to get some pictures of this conversion after the holiday. I wish you all a merry christmas and a happy news years! Take Care Jason B

That blower looked like a far different blower than what I expected. I just purchased a used 42 inch single stage simplicity blower for my sunstar... and have not even looked at getting it mounted yet. Is there a hydro cylinder that lifts the blower up ??? or is it the same cable that lifts the mower deck that lifts it ??? In any case your machine looks awesome in use. You have done an excellent job.

quote:
Originally posted by quantico
That blower looked like a far different blower than what I expected. I just purchased a used 42 inch single stage simplicity blower for my sunstar... and have not even looked at getting it mounted yet. Is there a hydro cylinder that lifts the blower up ??? or is it the same cable that lifts the mower deck that lifts it ??? In any case your machine looks awesome in use. You have done an excellent job.
Hi We basically use the hydrolic cylinder underneath the tractor to lift the blower up. This is the same way that lifts the mower deck up, except that we don't use the chains to lift the blower, instead we use two pieces of steel, which are attached to the hydrolic lift underneath the machine. I am not to familar with how to attach the snowthrower from Simplicity for it, I think it may be set up a little different. Comet 66 or Nubian would better be able to tell you how to put your thrower on, as I am not too familar to the Simplicity thrower lift system, I belive it is different then my set up. Take Care Jason B

Merry Christmas Jason! That loooks like a blast! (im still partial to blowing snow without a cab..the cold snow is kind of invigorating) Happy New Year!

quote:
Originally posted by quantico
Is there a hydro cylinder that lifts the blower up ??? or is it the same cable that lifts the mower deck that lifts it ???

The stock simp. hitch uses the same lift as the deck by way of the lift rod #9 in this diagram. If you need any other info., let me know and I'll see if I cah help.