Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

How much can my little cart haul??

hdrhdr

Well, up to 4 little ones. Today was the family Christmas at our house. Hi everyone and Merry Christmas. Of course we all know that our machines love to work, and work them we do. With all the tilling, dragging, blowing, scrapping, pushing, towing and mowing,I found that my 725 loves this work the best. How does the song go "over he hill and through the wood"?

You might think that my wife is driving, but not according to the real driver Mikey. We have Mikey at the helm, wife is riding (shotgun), Alexis, Maren,Ashley and Amber in the cart. Oh, I can't forget the other two, Kimber (black) and Isa the shepard.

None of the kid's are ours (mine is 17yrs old). My wife and I get to fill them with candy, cookies and soda, give them lots of toys that make really annoying sounds and send them home! Randy

Nice pictures and nice story! You're making lasting memories... My daughter just told me that my oldest grandson took pictures of him driving my tractor to school for show and tell -- and that was last year when he drove it! It's still a big deal, over a year later....

Great pictures Randy, sure looks like fun to me. I know just what you mean about winding the kids up and sending them home. We have a big haunted barn party here every year with 50 or more kids each year. I have a large cotton candy machine I set up on cinder blocks so it is low enough for the little ones to make their own. I let them have all they want, when it is time to go home they have purple faces, sticky clothes, and are wound up like a two dollar watch. Just stick them to the back seat, and take them home. The parents hate me, but the kids love me. That's what counts after all.}:)}:) Thanks for sharing your Christmas fun with us Randy!!

Just look at the age differences in those pics..... Young children and an OLD tractor....both have classic lines...LOL Thanks for the pics and story. ken

Marty, I used the hitch idea ridgerunner made and posted awhile back. It is higher then I wanted, but didn't have that cart at the time. I have three other trailers I move around and made a ball for each one.

Randy

That looks real handy. May have to come up with some such deal myself as several of the lawn attachments I've picked up are made to hook higher then the OEM hitch.

That is a very cute picture with the kids in the cart.The snow on the ground makes for memories that will last for ever.Thanks for the story & pictures.