Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Unused

oldone

My poor old tractor, can't wait till it can get outside and get some dirt on it! Not the dust from setting inside!

A few more bugs to work out on the hitch, but I think it could be done by spring. rake $25 off ebay. hitch, scrap steel at no cost. My swag work and being to move stones while sitting on my butt, priceless! John

Did you shorten the tines on a york rake or was it short enough to fit under the tractor when you got it? Like that concept. Looking great

John, It it amazing how a rebuilt tractor deteriorates when used. Sure doesn't look like it did at GOTO. Mine doesn't either since it has become my principal mower. Amazing the wear and tear they get when used regularly.

Marty, the rake has short tines. at first I was alittle surprized when I went to pick the rake up after winning the bid. But it fits under the tractor nice! FastPaul, heres 2 more ugly picks for you!

Rod, you are right about that!

Nice tractor. Never seen the round disc you have on your center/front lift before. Is that factory or did you make it and what's the reasoning?

Marty, next time I put the sickle bar on, I will take a picture of it. but I think it helps to keep the lift cable out of the way. or foot from getting stuck in the belts.

Looks like you have a nice looking tractor there.I like your rake you have on your tractor,and your headlights you have on the front.

Hi Nice looking tractor you have there! I really like that rake you have on it! That will come in handy when the snow goes away! I LOVE that last picture of the Simplicity pulling that Deere. That picture should be made into a poster( like others mentioned) and distributed to Simplicity dealers! Take Care Jason B

after some more swag work on the hitch for the rake. Beth wanted to see how it will work for her this spring. now she thinks I should be the one use the handled rake!

Kent, notice the control she has!

its seems to work good in snow!

I see your spending some quality time on a quality tractor with a person that's dear to your heart....doesn't get any better than that does it?