Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Front wheel weights

FastPaul

Had a little time this morning. So I stole the rear wheel weight of the little tractor that showed up last night.They fit pefect,I think they weigh about 25 Lbs. I'll look into The little yoeman or serf soon, Your right the wheels are very small

quote:
Originally posted by Just_Me
I would think that would be harder to turn? But it dose look tough. Thanks for the pic's
The weights actually help on the 917H that I have. Doesn`t slide around near as bad.

Been looking for set of those front wieghts ever since I got my HD blade for the HB112,frontend slides around too much when moving snow.

Those weights look great on the front of your tractor.Looks like your have MFD on the front ,like the big tractors. Looks like the front of a old MM 706 tractors axle,the way the weight sits on there.Very neat looking.