Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

So What do you want Santa to Bring You?

dlcentral

A briggs that is running, or a complete tractor, some new rear tires would fill me with laughter, Money to spend on some tractor bling- bling, These are a few of my favourite things.....

All I want for Christmas is a Sweepster Broom. LOL Nobody in my family even knows what one of those are. I'm sure I won't get one. OK to be reasonable, a couple of larger engines, a couple sets of large AG tires, another set of tri-ribs, a good tiller with all hookups. That is just wishing. I know that I won't get any tractor parts for Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all here. I've asked for a garage for my tractors for many years now but for some reason never seem to get it. I've even tried saying for your car but I'm the one that goes out in the morning and cleans it off and starts it for her so that didn't work either.

HMMM, What I want for Christmas tractor-wise.... How about a tractor worth 10 million dollars? I could sell it, retire, then I could buy all the little tractors and attachments I'd need to take care of my new dream house!;):D Anyhoo, Good Wishes and Merry Christmas to everyone and thier families!

quote:
Originally posted by Tom_Byrne
HMMM, What I want for Christmas tractor-wise.... How about a tractor worth 10 million dollars? I could sell it, retire, then I could buy all the little tractors and attachments I'd need to take care of my new dream house!;):D Anyhoo, Good Wishes and Merry Christmas to everyone and thier families!
If your gunna dream dream big right?? Happy holidays to all. Elon

I'm with Maynard and Roy, Another year would be just fine, On the tractor scene, just getting a couple of parts piles back into tractor form would be nice.....:D

I am pretty blessed with good neighbors, good friends , a job that I love and a daughter that I am very proud of... in the tractor dept I would be thrilled if my eaton 850 transmission would be easily fixable , and I figure out the efficient way to get it in and out of the tractor.... I just picked up a belt to test the unit... and to change the fluid to confirm what is wrong... a long shot would be that it just works fine as is... I don't think that I have lead that clean a life to have that happen..

Hi I would liked a cab for my 1920H Agco Allis, but hey you can't have everything. Plus I am very happy and thankful for what I did get for christmas. Take Care Jason B

After having the worst case of the flu I can ever remember starting Friday evening and lasting through Sunday morning.... I'm just plenty thankful to be over that ...

Sam, I will second that, our house ate something that did not agree with any of us. My wife started Christmas Eve, our old Lucas had a mess in his bed at 1AM christmas morning, and that got me started. We are all over it now. We had wanted to go to the hospital to see our newest but we all where to sick. Good news on him, him pulled out his feeding tube and the nurses were not going to replace it for him.