Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

even though it is an RBT..................

vfd702

bosses son was after me most of the summer to come and "TRY THIS". Good Grief.......it just don't sit right. My old Landlord would whoop this so bad...................... Merry Christmas to all. ken

Before I scrolled down far enough to read, I thought 'Nice dumpster find'. Work that think hard you'd have get your LL out with the blade to push it back into a pile.

I would not have believed it if I wouldn't have seen it here....Doty sitting on a Crapsman.....[:0]:D:DOh well "into each life must fall a little rain....:DWonder what that thing will be doing in 40 years......xx(

Looks like a nice tractor to mow ditches with so that you don't ruin a good mower, but then again it wouldn;t do a very good job. I say show it up with the LL. Benjamin

quote:
Originally posted by MDB
Wonder what that thing will be doing in 40 years......xx(
It will be recycled into beer cans I'll wager. Probably won't take 40 years either.

It isnt a Simplicity to say the least.The older sears from the 60s & 70s were made to last.The new Sears are throw away junk like all the other aftermarket stuff out there. I know what i have with Simplicity/AGCO tractors.

quote:
Originally posted by comet66
quote:
Originally posted by MDB
Wonder what that thing will be doing in 40 years......xx(
It will be recycled into beer cans I'll wager. Probably won't take 40 years either.
After all of the plastic is discarded there wouldn't be much left to make Beer cans out of......