Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Merry Christmas and Thanks

Al

Hi. Just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. Thanks for all of the "family experiences" we have shared in the past. Wishing all a Happy New year. Al Eden May have a little time near the end of the week if anyone in the Portland Ore area wants to touch base. If so e-mail me at aleden@edensltd.com and I will have the shop forward it to me out here.

Merry Christmas Al! And pass along my greetings to your wife and all the crew at the shop. I really enjoyed visiting with you all when you stopped by this fall. Hope to do it again soon.

Al, I want to also thank you for all your valuable information and sharing your knowledge with us. Hope Santa was kind to all and Happy New Year!

Al, Hope you and your family have had a very nice Christmas. Thanks for jumping in and answering just about every question I have had.I have gained more knowledge about my tractors than I would ever have imagined. Have a Happy New Year. Richard

To Al and all: Hope you had a fine Christmas and will have a great New Year. And a special thanks to Al for all his insightful input to this site. I appreciate your sharing your knowledge and 'inside' info about Simplicity products.

AL Thanks for all the help you have given me in the past! I can't speak enough about the service and help you gave me when my tractor needed that new engine. I just wish we were a little closer so I could come by and talk you out of a legacy 4x4 :) Happy new year to you and to everybody here at the club!!

Right back at ya Al. All of your input/knoledge has been very beneficial the last couple years. The same to everyone else on the site as well. Hope everyone has a Happy New Year.

Al, I want to reiderate what john said. I appreciate the help with my engine problems and all the help and patience with basic questions. You are sure one of kind. I wish you and all you family great health and a happy New Year. Tim

Hey Al, While you are in Portland OR, if you like machines you should call my brother and see his toys. The number of the shop (roundhouse)is 503-872-1876 and his name is Doyle McCormack. He is rebuilding several machines that you might be interested in. Just tell him Lon told you to call. I am sure you will be impressed.