Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New Toys??

D-17_Dave

So what new tractor toys did everyone get? We've covered what eveyone wanted, but what did you get in your stockings that was tractor related?

Ah, I got some torch tips, a pipe/tubing notcher, and steel saw horses. All good for working on tractors and implements. :D:D:D:D Oh, cannot forget the coat hangers for welding rod from Rod. ^^

Nothing tractor related, but I was blessed to have all the kids home, with their significant others and my precious 3 grandchildren. My stocking was empty but my heart was full.

No tractor toys, but I did get a new water heater just before Lowe's closed on Christmas Eve, and got to put it in before Santa got here. The old tank sprung a leak and the floor was soaked, Santa would have got wet feet. And my mom's dryer burned up that day too. Glad Santa had an appliance dolly in his sleigh!

My lovely wife did put a new seat for the 7116 under the tree this year, gotta love her for that. and of course the usual socks!!

My Chrismas gift was watching my grandson open his ton of gifts and when he was done. He asked me, befor he went home could he have a tractor ride.

My Christmas was wonderfull watching the Grankids is indeed the highlight. I got 4 books from my wife, 3 books from my sister and a book from my daughter. I think the message is I still have alot to learn. LOL

Hi Nope... I did not get anything tractor related this year, but did get a few leads on some more lawns for my bussiness, so maybe I will be able to justify another tractor this year! LOL

My wonderful wife got me a Craftsman aluminum "cycle, ATV" jack. It works great! I tried on the 3414S Baron with running boards an it raises the whole tractor off the ground about 15"! This will be a back saver.

quote:
Originally posted by MikeES
My wonderful wife got me a Craftsman aluminum "cycle, ATV" jack. It works great! I tried on the 3414S Baron with running boards an it raises the whole tractor off the ground about 15"! This will be a back saver.
I was looking at something similar at the local Rural King and wasn't sure how well it would work. Would you mind posting a picture of it in action? Sounds like a great solution for bad backs and big bellies 8D:I:I

"Would you mind posting a picture of it in action? Sounds like a great solution for bad backs and big bellies." I'm with Mike. I'd like to see a picture.

Got a book -How To Restore Classic Farm Tractors. Has everything from motor repair to paint job. Also a clock with old allis Chalmers tractors at each hour, battery powered. I gress I'll hang it in the shop.

Were building a house on the family farm. So no christmas presents here. The price just keeps getting higher and higher. Biggest expense is the septic. Wish I could just put up an outhouse and be done with it. My son (4 yrs)got trains, trains and more trains. ddh

I got a pair of jack stands, but not the jack I was hoping for! Oh well, that's a good start. Now I can start stripping the old AC B-1 and hopefully get it ready by mowin' time.

No, I didn't get any AC related toys. Just being with family was enough for me. Happy New Year and good health to all!!!!!