Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

my 35 Birthday

ehertzfeld

Ok I knew Melanie was up to something, and I knew she had Rob involved, but I didn't know they were up to this! [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/img0014.jpg[/img] I got these little beauties from My bud Rob. [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/img0013.jpg[/img] And my grandfather sent me these. Wrong color but there kinda cool. [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/img0016.jpg[/img] Just would like to thank my lovely wife Melanie, my bud Rob "Rob-B" and Dave "D-17-Dave" He is the one who sold the right hand lift to my wife. It was a great ending to a dark and dismal day. Elon

quote:
Originally posted by FastPaul
Love those wheel weights, Can't wait to see were they end up !!
Too Meany to choose from!:D Gunna be a hard decision! Mite have to play "one potato, two potato":o) Elon

quote:
Originally posted by D-17_Dave
You never Know who's conspiring against you around here Elon. H-B :D8D
Gunna have to start watching my back!:o):o) Thanks agian Elon

"Gunna have to start watching my back" Not so sure you should, people around you conspiring like that, you might just let well enough alone.

quote:
Originally posted by MPH
"Gunna have to start watching my back" Not so sure you should, people around you conspiring like that, you might just let well enough alone.
I am with Marty on this one. Nice gifts you got there.

Just want to thank D-17 Dave and Rob for all their help getting just the right thing for Elon's B-Day. Dave you were top notch to buy from! What a really great bunch of people in this club! Melanie

Happy Birthday Elon, Those are some top notch presents Melanie got you, you are a lucky guy to have someone that understands and shares in your hobby^.

quote:
Originally posted by HubbardRA
Great presents, Elon. Hope you had a very Happy Birthday. Only 35? Just a baby. LOL
Tell that to my aching body!!! Elon

quote:
Originally posted by HubbardRA
Elon, Just think. I got married when you were two years old. How old do you feel now? LOL
I think the real question is how old do you feel???}:)}:)}:) Elon

I don't feel too old. I quit worrying about the years a while ago. After all, I am only 20 years older than you. At least I'm not as old as some others on the site, like Roy. :D:D:D

Happy B-DAY Elon! Repeat after me I refuse to grow up! I refuse to grow up! I refuse to grow up! While jumping up and down.

quote:
Originally posted by tec2484
Happy B-DAY Elon! Repeat after me I refuse to grow up! I refuse to grow up! I refuse to grow up! While jumping up and down.
Ok i did it but after i had to nap for twenty minutes! what does this mean?:D Elon

quote:
Originally posted by ehertzfeld
quote:
Originally posted by tec2484
Ok i did it but after i had to nap for twenty minutes! what does this mean?:D Elon
That means your getting to be an old fart! :o)B):p Happy 35th Birthday Elon!

I have a daughter almost as old as you and I have not grown up yet and do not intend to.The only thing is they keep putting in new parts and I keep going.I have tractors that my dad bought new and am still using that are older than you.Bob

• 2 weeks later...