Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Some pictures for Fast Paul

MDB

I took these pictures of my daughters B-1 today, I know it is not the correct yellow, it is what I paint all of my B series tractors and attachments with.

Thank you so much Mike, It looks pretty close to Cat yellow,Very nice pics, You just got my motor revving a little faster, I can't wait to get mine done ,It's hard being so impatient!!!

That looks real nice Mike! With them all the same collor, who's going to know it's off a little? Our snow was almost gone to, but got a couple of inches overnight. It's predicted to be back in the 40's the first of the week though. With the cost of heating oil where it now is, I'd be happy if the temps stayed wheree they are untill April and then wormed up.

That's a great looking tractor! I especially like the seat. Is that a factory seat and if so, what kind of spacing are the bolts for mounting. I would like something like that for my 716. Looks comfy with plenty of room as my butt continues to grow!

You outta see that tractor in person...IT REALLY IS SUPER !!!!!......course then you shoulda seen it when we picked it up.........LOL ken