Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Oh the shame of it all....

MDB

FastPaul,RBT stands for Running Board Tractor. There was a post several monthes ago about what many common abbreveations are refering to. Mike, looks like a nice tractor, glad to see that you can be swayed from them FDT's (Foot Dragging Tractors)!!! Dan

quote:
Originally posted by MPH
Think he's hiding his head Elon, he hasn't been back here yet.:D:D
:II'm back.....:D Really this one is just passing through, I restored this tractor for my Mom and Dad about 10 years ago. It is a 3314-H with 42" mower.They bought a new Simplicity Zero Turn mower and they also have a AC 917-H, so this one is going down the road. This sure has been fun....:D

That's a beauty Mike! 8D I love the FDTs too, but IMO the 3300 series thru the early 7000 series including the AC equivalents were the best looking tractors built.

quote:
Originally posted by vfd702
....best looking tractor I have seen in that part of Union Twp. for quite a spell !!!!! ken
Ken, how can you say that, knowing the condition of his daughter's B-1, for example? ???

Mike, Glad you are not keeping it. If you ever started using one of these great RBTs, you would be putting all those FDTs up for sale. LOL

Roy, I only have one FDT, and Randy says that one is his. Guess you might say that "I" only have three RBTs. ;)