Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  

9020 additions & modifications...

9020 additions & modifications...

Ipod, 12 volt air compressor & Cell Power source, etc, splash proof.

Very comfortable high back adjustable seat.

Hydraulic dust plugs, battery cables with covers & hole plugs. Note inline fuse for Derale 7 ingrill fan. Also hood shoulder bolts have flat & lock washers so as hood does not slam down.

Onan ready with electric fuel pump...

comet66
("Ipod, 12 volt air compressor & Cell Power source, etc, splash proof. Very comfortable high back adjustable seat.") Sounds like you plan on takeing a trip on it.;);):D:D Creature comforts, and those extra little finishing touches. Very nice work!! I still think it's going to be too pretty to use, keep the pic's coming. They are great!!

Due the shape of a Martini glass, I uable to put a drink holder on. "Creature comforts, and those extra little finishing touches."

tec2484
Nice looking tractor. For a Martini glass holder use a flat peice of steel andd one of those spring clips you hang a broom on the wall with, You might have to find a big glass to fit the spring clip but less trips to the bar for a drink that way.